This course is required for access to UBI.
This course will focus on the navigation and basic functionality of UBI.
1. Explain why the University implemented UBI.
2. Describe the steps necessary to get access to UBI.
3. Navigate within UBI.
4. Use the basic tool functionality.
5. Access all of the data in UBI that users accessed in Discoverer (for the available data points).
6. Create, use, and share bookmarks within UBI.
7. Describe some of the functionality available in UBI that extends beyond Discoverer replacement.
8. Find available support resources.
This course is offered in an online format. Online training is currently available for Finance and SIS.
Users requiring UBI access can complete any Intro to UBI course (Finance or SIS) to gain access. The same concepts and tasks are taught in each course - only the modules used for demonstration purposes are different.
The course is appropriate for any new user to UBI who needs access to (any of) the UBI modules.
NOTE: Current UBI Finance users are not required to take the SIS version of the course to receive access to the SIS modules (and vice versa); however, the appropriate SIS responsibility must be requested in ESHARP.
See "Current Offerings" below, or request a class.