The release of UBI 4.1 is now available at the UBI Access Point. While there are no new modules or reports in this release, UBI Release 4.1 is an enhancement and bug fix release for UBI 4.0. The UBI 4.1 release included the following:
- Enhancement changes to the GA Reference (EDM) module
- Bug fixes to the GA Analysis Actuals current and historical models.
- Added Object Code and State Code fields to the Expend Types tab.
- Expenditure Type List Values table updated to a Pivot Table
- Added Award Grant Award Cost Sharing Code, Award Grant Award Cost Sharing Desc to Awards table on Awards tab and Awards Attributes table on Select Other Filters Flyout pane
- Added Award End Month and Project Complete Month to the Select Dates flyout pane and as a column in the Awards and Project tables on the Awards and Projects tabs
- Added Expend Type Class field to Expenditure Type List Values table on Expend Types tab
The following GA Modules updated tables to fix a sorting bug in the "Task" fields:
- GA_Analysis_Actuals - FY11-FY15
- GA_Analysis_Actuals - FY06-FY10
- GA_Analysis_Actuals - FY01-FY05
- GA_Analysis_Actuals - Commits
Already a UBI User?
Get more information in the UBI Community.
New to UBI? Get Access and Training
You will need to sign up for the Intro to UBI – GA or GL focus course in order to gain access to UBI. Go to the UBI training page to register for an available Intro to UBI – GA or GL Focus training session.
Additionally, it is suggested but not required, that you begin the ESHARP access prior to attending training. View the Get Started page to learn more.