Your support of UBI as a manager is critical to the success of UBI and to the University’s goals to deliver reliable, transparent information in multiple ways to support informed decision-making.
We ask that you work with the UBI team to
- Communicate to your team that UBI is an institutional priority that you support
- Encourage your team members to take the UBI training when it is offered to them
- Reward and reinforce the use of UBI within your team
We have created some resources that may help you to achieve these goals:
- UBI Fact Sheet
- Recognize users for their good UBI work in the UBI Community – you can do this if you are a UBI user and have access to the UBI Community.
- Recognize users for their good UBI work by sending an email to the UBI team. We may be able to highlight their accomplishments in the Community, on the website, in a newsletter, etc.
- Reward users for their good UBI work by sending an email to the UBI team. We often have token UBI rewards that we can share (on the scale of notebooks, pens, etc).